Romantic Love Story English

Romantic Miss Love Story English

That day,
 I returned home from college. At the moment, feminine voice is coming out from behind.
Calling me with the name, I am calling someone else in my name, so instead of responding to the call of her,

 started moving towards my destination. The girl stood before me in front of two
steps.


Looks pretty good but I do not know this girl.
I was surprised and asked: Are you calling me?

beautiful girls
The girl shook

his face and said: Who else would you call me?

There does not seem to be anyone
else in this name here.

I heard the girl and read from the sky. I spoke softly;

How do you know me? I do not know how to sugar but I do not. As soon as I

finished talking.

I came home.
A call came to my phone at around 12 midnight.

Repeated calls to get hold of the phone. 

Who are you?Why are you calling repeatedly? Kandokondo voice from the side of the phone said: I I got angry and said, who am I?
 Is there a name or not? Now the girl said in the usual way that the street was seen in that. 

You met some of my daughters in the street, which one are you? After saying this, the girl started crying like a baby boy. I also understand that this is a girl. I do not understand what to do. I said with a smile: Why are you crying like a baby boy? 

Nice to understand: What do you want me to do? I replied to you



What am i?


Do not mean you want to hear a poem.

I said in the

thought that if the father died, he would have passed the poem.


After listening

to the poem, the poem must be read every night. The girl sat down with a

thread, if I did not listen to the song every night and said, 'I Love You', I

am afraid and agreed to her words. I thought every night poem is bad

The next day ......
While going to college today, I saw that the girl is standing right there.

 I opened the bag from my shoulder and started to cover my face. 
But I could not live from him. Where did you go in the hiding?
 I forgot to bring an umbrella with a little smile.

 I felt the sun on my head and covered my face with a bag.
 Looked at me: I have an umbrella, I go ahead to college.
 As told by the girl what happened to college.
 Girl, an umbrella on your head so far
Aslam did not give a Thanksgiving? 

Why are you Suddenly listening to the girl. 
gave a lot of Thankies. The next day when I went to college,
 I entered the messenger. A new message request is coming. Checking out a girl's ID. 
Your poems written in the message are very good.
I looked up and looked again. If you call today, please hurry so that you will not call in your life.
I started waiting for the girl's phone.
At 1 o'clock at night, the girl's phone did not come yet.
I jumped into the messenegr

. I saw her ID black.

Then I called the girl myself. Phone off I fell into a lot of worries. Some of the girl? 

I asked myself why do I wonder about this girl? Then I went to sleep without leaving everything. I went to the college without breakfast because I got up late in the morning.

 Every day I was standing right in the place where I met this girl.
 But I did not see that girl coming back.
The girl's time was almost unexpectedly and the end of the college time.
 So we did not go to college and returned home.
 upset. From that day onwards, at the time the girl gave the phone at the time,
 I looked at the skin at the same time. But she did not get the girl again.
 I am still looking forward to that girl. 
When the girl got mad with me, she felt very annoyed but now I miss her very much. 
If anything is available, do not understand its meaning, but I missed it when it left


if your like for story? so comment please>>>>>>> and next story update don't miss

7 comments:

Beautiful Village Marrage

→Village Marr age second part  village beautiful marrage in bangladesh  vary cute and orginal face for husband and waif   P...

Theme images by ElementalImaging. Powered by Blogger.