Love letter

A Sad Love Story


I wish you all the best, today is your birthday .. Wish me a wish. Why do not you have me breathing a long breath from inside the heart. I have not been able to stay with you on that day. Nishith's glowing call has invited me a lot. I did not think that I kept thinking that I had eaten these two men at my hands. The day you come to me, I will go to the house of Joesna without the invitation. How many times did the cloud girl ask me to soak her house. Bhijabo tears of joy Girl omaya cloud.When you come to sleep day and night, you are thinking about yourself. When you come, my flowers are flooded in rain water and I am not in my hands. I have grown up from that small to great extent. I do not understand why they are my mind. Only you understand my heart. They fall down on the ground. I'll give them cedini in my hand that day you will be with me. When will you come? know that you also think of me, but in the midst of the two people's capabilities are standing in the wall. I hope you break this wall. This day is not too far.
In my letter to write the letter, the salt water coming in. The water of Lona knows maybe my dear birthday. JAAN, I have not said much to say good things. Afterwards, I will say that you can not live without your birthday; Happy birthday jan
YOU'R JAAN                              SUMAIYA

3 comments:

Beautiful Village Marrage

→Village Marr age second part  village beautiful marrage in bangladesh  vary cute and orginal face for husband and waif   P...

Theme images by ElementalImaging. Powered by Blogger.